Quantum Geometry and Representation Theory
There will be the following online school. For the program and the registration, please visit the following webpage (link to the webpage).
School title: Quantum Geometry and Representation Theory
Date: March 1--5, 2021
School description :
Since its naissance in the 00s, cluster theory (the theory treating cluster algebras/cluster varieties) has been extensively developed in connection with various fields of mathematics and theoretical physics. In this online school, we will focus on the appearance of cluster theory and its quantization in representation theory of quantum groups and geometry of several moduli spaces.
The online school consists of 5 intensive lectures and 3 research talks. The goal of the school is to provide a rigorous introduction of these research areas and an opportunity of discussion between young researchers and experts.
The list of invited lecturers includes
- Ivan Ip (The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- David Jordan (The University of Edinburgh)
- Hyun Kyu Kim (Ewha Womans University）
- Alexander Shapiro (University of Notre Dame)
- Linhui Shen (Michigan State University)
The list of invited speakers includes
- Tsukasa Ishibashi (Kyoto University)
- Shunsuke Kano (Tokyo Institute of Technology)
- Wataru Yuasa (Kyoto University)
We look forward to your participation.